Crowdfund Capital Advisors to Address White House and SEC at Equity Crowdfund Investing Speaking Engagements
Nov 12, 2012
At the White House, Jason Best, founder and principal of Crowdfund Capital Advisors, will address the U.S. Department of State/entrepreneursMEDIA ADVISORY: Crowdfund Capital Advisors to Address White House and SEC at Equity Crowdfund Investing Speaking Engagements
Washington, DC – (November 12, 2012) – Crowdfund Capital Advisors (http://crowdfundcapitaladvisors.com) invites members of the White House Press Corp to attend two important crowdfunding events that the White House and the SEC on Nov. 15th that will define how America will proceed in launching a revolutionary new investment capital fundraising industry, called Equity Crowdfund Investing, which is predicted to jump start America’s economy by making available an estimated $300 billion of new investment capital to entrepreneurs that want to start up new businesses and create jobs.
Sign up by Nov. 12th to view/listen remotely at: https://tts.sec.gov/cgi-bin/registration-sbf
WHO: Fathers of the Crowdfund Investing Industry
• At the White House, Jason Best, founder and principal of Crowdfund Capital Advisors, will address the U.S. Department of State and entrepreneurs and leaders from U.S. entities interested in entrepreneurship and building new markets overseas, including university, industry, Non-Government Organizations (NGO), and foreign embassy communities
• At the SEC, Sherwood Neiss, founder and principal of Crowdfund Capital Advisors, will be speaking in the morning on the global impact of crowdfund investing on entrepreneurs and small businesses needing capital to launch innovation, grow their businesses, and create jobs. (photo opportunities/Q&A interviews available)
• White House Celebration of Global Entrepreneurship:
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC
• SEC Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation
Location: 100 F Street, Washington, D.C.
WHEN: November 15, 2012 at:
• 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The White House
• 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Securities Exchange Commission
WHY: To celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW), the event sponsors are encouraging entrepreneurs on a worldwide basis to join one of 700 crowdfund investment portals that allow anyone with a good business plan to build a financial investment profile and utilize social media Web 3.0 technology to begin soliciting investment capital as soon as the SEC releases its final Crowdfunding Guidelines.
# # #