The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) is pleased again to celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week 2015 (gewusa.org) with our featured event, the annual World Series of Innovation (WSI)! This year’s WSI features challenges from Microsoft, Coca-Cola/VEB, Pitney Bowes Foundation, GoDaddy, MasterCard, and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. We would like to invite all students, age 14-24, to participate and engage in this fun, creative, inventive process – all with a chance submitters to win great prizes!
Anyone from any country can participate (in teams of 2-5), but submissions must be in English.
Here is a step by step guide for getting involved:
- Check out the new challenges! Our website will give you basic information about this year’s challenges, as well as access to the planning toolkit. The toolkit provides a clear understanding of this year’s WSI guidelines, as well as teacher tools such as interactive games and accompanying portions of the NFTE curriculum.
- Incorporate the WSI schedule into your planning. The timeline for this year’s challenge is :
- Online submission deadline Nov. 17 (Global E-Week)
- Notification of finalists first week of December
- Video submissions due Jan. 14
- Sponsor judging Jan 15-23 only
- Finalists announced / people’s choice voting begins Jan 26
- Winners announced Feb 2