Global Entrepreneurship Week USA is November 14 - 20, 2016
During one week each November, GEW inspires people everywhere through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. GEW is celebrated in 160 countries as the flagship campaign of the Global Entrepreneurship Network.
GEW Startup Cities are working cross-sector to create dynamic and powerful entrepreneurial ecosystems. GEW USA focuses on cities with emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems and concentrated efforts to support local businesses and entrepreneurs. Learn more.
National Picks GEW 2016
Events, activities, surveys, advice and more that spreads across the U.S. Take part in any or all!
Join us November 14 - 20, 2016 and support entrepreneurship in your community!
- Host an event on entrepreneurship from November 14-20, 2016. Read why.
- Select your own topic or choose from our global themes
- Or join forces with our national partners to spread their efforts to more people
- Make sure to register your event on our website so we can support your work
- Participate in an event taking place in your city
- Join a Startup City committee and become a leader in entrepreneurship in your community