Global Entrepreneurship Week USA is November 14 - 20, 2016
During one week each November, GEW inspires people everywhere through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. GEW is celebrated in 160 countries as the flagship campaign of the Global Entrepreneurship Network.
GEW Startup Cities are working cross-sector to create dynamic and powerful entrepreneurial ecosystems. GEW USA focuses on cities with emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems and concentrated efforts to support local businesses and entrepreneurs. Learn more.
National Picks GEW 2016
Events, activities, surveys, advice and more that spreads across the U.S. Take part in any or all!
The JA Launch Lesson initiative, scheduled to coincide with National Entrepreneurship Month and GEW, will put entrepreneurs into high school classrooms across America during the week to share what inspired them to start their own businesses and to open students' eyes to the opportunities provided by entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurs’ Organization presents EO24, our annual virtual-learning event where entrepreneurs from around the world share their stories and wisdom to inspire and support the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Join us November 14 - 20, 2016 and support entrepreneurship in your community!
- Host an event on entrepreneurship from November 14-20, 2016. Read why.
- Select your own topic or choose from our global themes
- Or join forces with our national partners to spread their efforts to more people
- Make sure to register your event on our website so we can support your work
- Participate in an event taking place in your city
- Join a Startup City committee and become a leader in entrepreneurship in your community