Roundtables on Entrepreneurship Education Scheduled
District of Columbia
Jul 05, 2010
Looking ahead to the end of 2010 and into 2011, the Stanford Technology Ventures Program (STVP) at Stanford University is conducting five Roundtables on Entrepreneurship Education (REE) for universities worldwide. The 2011 roundtables will mark the tenth year for the program — and its first appearance in the Middle East.
(Interesting sidenote: the REE in the Middle East will be hosted by the Higher Colleges for Technology in the United Arab Emirates. HCT hosted our Global Entrepreneurship Congress earlier this year in Dubai.)
STVP invites business, science, and engineering faculty, entrepreneurship center executive staff, and other entrepreneurship education thought leaders and stakeholders to participate. Co-hosted by leading universities in each region, these annual meetings are highly interactive, and the programs are crafted to stimulate communication and collaboration that will advance the field of entrepreneurship education worldwide.
- REE Europe: University of Edinburgh, ScotlandSeptember 8 - 10, 2010 (note: Early-bird discount ends July 15)
- REE Latin America: Universidad ESAN, PeruOctober 19 - 21, 2010
- REE Asia: National Chengchi University, TaiwanJanuary 12 - 14, 2011
- REE Middle East: Higher Colleges of Technology, United Arab EmiratesMarch 7 - 9, 2011
- REE USA: National Collegiate Inventors & Innovators Alliance (NCIIA)March 24-26, 2011 in Washington, DC