Babson College Celebrates GEW
Erin Wiley @wileyea
Nov 13, 2012
Babson College is celebrating the spirit of Global Entrepreneurship Week with a weeklong series of activities. The initiative supported by the Arthur M. Blank Center of Entrepreneurship is aimed at celebrating innovation, entrepreneurship, and creativity, and bringing together aspiring and inspiring entrepreneurs, helping them embrace originality, imagination and ingenuity through local, national and global activities.
In line with Babson College's role as an educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds, Babson's collection of events highlight the institutions priority to further progressive entrepreneurial education with both the student body and the greater community.
Babson GEW Events
- Spotlight: Babson Entrepreneurs Making Their Global Footprint (in collaboration with International Education Week) Monday, November 5 - Friday, November 16
- Babson College STEP Latin America Summit Monday, November 12 -Thursday, November 15, Nova Lima, Brazil
- Butler Venture Accelerator Workshop: Division of Equity, Monday, November 12, 4:00 pm, Blank Center, Babson College
- "Disrupt Yourself" with Whitney Johnson, Sponsored by Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership, Monday, November 12, 6:30 pm, Needham/Wellesley Room, Babson College
- Gennari Aronson Panel: Global Brand Building, Tuesday, November 13, 7:30 am, Olin Auditorium, Babson College
- She Did It/Boston, Sponsored by Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership, Tuesday, November 13, 12:00 pm, Knight Auditorium, Babson College
- Gennari Aronson Office Hours, Wednesday, November 14, Babson College
- Launch Capital Office Hours, Thursday, November 15, Babson College
- Design & Thinking Movie Screening, Sponsored by the Babson Entrepreneurship Club, Thursday, November 15, 7:00 pm, Olin 220, Babson College
Read more about GEW at Babson College here